Aims and Scope
AR Journal of Business and Social Science (ARJBSS) is an open access, peer-reviewed, and refereed journal published by AR Education System. The main objective of ARJBSS is to provide an intellectual platform for the scholars. ARJBSS aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in business and social science and become the leading journal in business and social science in the world.
The journal publishes research papers in the fields of management, marketing, finance, economics, banking, accounting, human resources management, international business, hotel and tourism, entrepreneurship development, business ethics, international relations, law, development studies, population studies, political science, history, journalism and mass communication, corporate governance, cross-cultural studies, public administration, psychology, philosophy, sociology, women studies, religious studies, social welfare, anthropology, linguistics, education and so on. The journal is published in online version.
ARJBSS publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in business and social science will occasionally be published. Business innovation and research strategies, tactics and tools of both theoretical and practical nature are welcome.
The monthly journal aims at offering platform for multidisciplinary professionals to exchange their ideas and explore the innovative practices on business and social sciences. Key features of ARJBSS include a strong commitment to quality research, promotion of researches and address the diversity in the current and future forms of business and social sciences.Vision
Peer-reviewed AR Journal Business and Social Sciences is a strategic forum for multidisciplinary dialogues among researchers, policy makers, administrators, parents and all stakeholders of business and social sciences.Mission
ARJBSS, a pre-eminent voice of business and social sciences practitioners, support the sharing of experiences, practices, innovations and creativity in the areas of business and social sciences, action researches to address the stakeholders needs.Topics of Interest
ARJBSS lays special emphasis on:
- Theoretical understanding of the nature of business and social sciences
- National and international Policies on business and social sciences
- Issues related to equality, accessibility and social inclusion
- Impact of reforms in policy, legislation and practice models on school system
- Curriculum and instruction strategies to include diversity in the classroom
- Forms and variation in business and social sciences
- Case studies of diversified nature
- The dilemmas and tensions associated with business and social sciences
- Leadership issues in achieving targets of education
- Teachers’ training and adaptation issues of business and social sciences
- Contemporary Business and social sciences practice
- Global trends of business and social sciences
- Assessment and evaluation of initiatives of business and social sciences
- Adult and continuous education
- Non-formal education and open schooling
- Functional literacy development initiatives
- Technologies for adaptation of curriculum and practices
- Curriculum and instruction adaptations
- Student exclusion and disengagement
- Issues related to curriculum, pedagogy, community-involvement and diverse learners for implementing business and social sciences
- Fundamental Economics. Decision Making and Cost-Benefit
- Analysis. Division of Labor and Specialization.
- Macroeconomics. Aggregate Demand
- Microeconomics. Competition and Market Structures.
- International Economics. Balance of Trade and Balance of Payments.
- Personal Finance Economics. Compound Interest.
- The Effect of Advertisement on Consumer Behavior.
- Impact of Wages on Employee Productivity.
- Strategic Management and Productivity.
- Staff Motivation and Impact on Productivity.
- Management and Measuring of Employee Retention